Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Log information - When you access Keyade services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of keyade or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Keyade processes personal information on our servers in France and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Keyade features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Keyade uses its own technology for advertising cookie to help advertisers serve and manage ads across the web. You may choose to opt out of the Keyade cookie at any time by using Keyade's opt-out cookie.
Keyade does not share personal information with other companies or individuals.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Keyade employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
This is a webpage allowing you to opt-out of our cookies. Our homepage on the Web is located at http://www.keyade.com.
You may contact us using link contact.
How to opt-out
In order to opt-out, you'll have to click on the "Opt-Out Now" link below.
By clicking on this link, you will receive an opt-out cookie named "K_optout" with a 10 years lifetime. This cookie will allow us to know that you opted-out and that we shouldn't create any cookie on your computer.
In order to opt-in, you only have to remove the opt-out cookie from your browser.
Opt-out completed successfully
Important things you should know:
- Opting out of the Keyade cookies means that all Keyade services using the Keyade cookies will know you have opted out of the cookie and will not attempt to assign other Keyadecookies in the future.
- Please note that if you use more than one type of browser or more than one computer to surf the Internet, you will have to opt out in each browser and on each computer that you use.
- If you delete this opt-out cookie, you will have to opt out again.
- You can opt in again removing the opt-out cookie from your browser.